• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Ohio-Cincinnati

where to buy a corset?

looking for a corset bra thing for under my dress. any tips on where to get them? the ones at Vict Sec dont have enough of the boning on the front or side

Re: where to buy a corset?

• edited December 2011
    Dillard's and Macy's sell good ones.  There is also a specialty bra store in Hyde Park Square called Knickers and another one in the bridal district called Shear Necessities on Benson.  HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    i recently got mine at dillards. they have one that is strapless, holds you in through the middle and fastens between your legs (so you don't have to take the entire thing off every time you go to the bathroom) i love it.
  • edited December 2011
    Depends on your budget. Knickers is AWESOME! They are a specialty store, so they are pricer. Dillars and David's Bridal a few knotties have also had success with.
  • edited December 2011
    Sheer Necessities Lingerie 201 West Benson street Reading Ohio which is just north of Cincinnati on I-75. It is the only true lingerie shop in the area. Phone-513-761-7010 and ask for Anna the owner. She carries all types of lingerie and foundations including 'Merry-Widows', long-line bras and corsets and will fit you in them perfectly. The staff is friendly and helpful.Sheer Necessities  is the place for any bridal lingerie. I  love it and I have recommended it to all my friends.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards