July 2012 Weddings
Options

Major Checks!

This past week we got to go home to visit both of our families which was absolutely wonderful.  My parents got our STD magnets when we were home so we got those all sent out so that was really exciting.  We had our cake tasting this morning and ended up designing our cake and ordering it. The cake was absolutely amazing and it was a great price. I got FI's groom's cake all designed and ordered too! The lady who is doing our cake recommended a florist so we called and got into him this afternoon and he was awesome and really listened to our ideas and didn't make us feel bad when we said we had no idea on some stuff and we could figure it out later.

Our Christmas was amazing.  FI's grandpa got us a lot of stuff off of our registry (which was actually FMIL since she goes shopping for him).  He got us a KitchenAid mixer! I was floored and so grateful.  I have used it a few times and it is seriously the best thing ever, so if any of you were wondering if it is really worth registering for, it is.  Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

Re: Major Checks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards