Florida-West Coast
Options

Back with REVIEW few pics candid

HI everyone Im back from my wedding and honeymoon. Got married OCT 17 2010 Im not very good at doing these things but I wanted to give my reviews on my vendors incase anyone needed it :-)

The rating will be A+-F with A+ being the highest

First all all my wedding went off without a Hitch!! It was great!! I would hired all Venders in a heart beat!!No lie they were are Awesome!!

Saddlebrook Golf Resort A+
This was close to our home and it was beautiful and the food was YUMMY!!! so how could we not. I think some of our guest was busy taking pictures of them self with the nice back drop of the resort that they werent sitting in thier chairs for the ceremony lol At first I was nervous like any bride would be but our event coordinator Lisa Rewasiewicz - Catering/Conference Services Manager
 was Great as the days got closer she made me feel that everything was going to be great and she was right. I have to say I really didnt know what to expect since we have a coordinator was new to me. DH said that everything would be ok and he was right she made our wedding almost perfect. I say that because the almost part was our fault.We didnt give our directions clearly and more in advance. over all Id still tell people its a wonderful place to get married it beautiful and the staff was wonderful and the food was delicious.

Our Cake , Saddlebrook Golf Resort-A-
did our cake it was beautiful and yummy but we gave them pictures a few cakes of what we wanted. one cake had the color we wanted and the other had the style. I think they thought we want the cake color with the other style. I guess that was our fault for not clearifying it...My cake end up with hearts instead of the fancy scrolling that I wanted.I think if we were more clear it woul dhave been an A+

Our Officiant - Made for each other ,Katherine DeMarco A+
What a wonderful sweet lady she is she had so many wonderful ideas to make our wedding beautiful. we would have used them all if we had a longer cermony. LOL people are still talking about how our cermony was so that speaks for it self.

DJ and Lightling -Rob Sword A+
I have to say just meeting Rob for the first time I knew I wanted him to our DJ he was sweet sincere and made us feel very comfortable Our wedding was beautiful he keep our guest happy with great music and until this day our guest are still raving about him. He took great care of us checked on us from time to time made sure we ok with drinks and everything.. The lighting work he did was beautiful im so glad we had him there he was Amazing Id hired him for an event any day.

Event Design,Florist ,Amber Patricio A+
Ok thankgod I used event and design!!She did an amazing job with making my wedding day  beautiful on a budget that we had.I can only imagine if I had a bigger Budget. she was not only sweet but very creative she even made me a specail bouquet with butterfly to go with my my butterfly crystal hangings at the ceremony.

Photographer for engagement photos A+ and pending A+ on wedding Wes Weber Photography

First all we interviewed like 8 photographers out of all them Wes and Liz stood out to us. they were not only super sweet, super talented but they had the style  that we were looking for. Im very picky with photos I want my photos to look like it could be in a magazine and we I saw thier work I was blown away. I liked thier photojournalistic out look and they way they didnt make a photo look boring but it was fun.They put a creative look to all the things they do. I gave them an A+ on our photos and cant wait to give them an A+ on or wedding. I bet they would do great maternity when I get PG lol..ohh besides being very professional they didnt try to selling stuff. thier work spoke for itself.

Make up artist, Me :-)A+
Its my job  for the last 12  years so I better be able to do my own make up lol

Hairstylist, Ian from UBU color salon A-
Ian was very sweet and fun and he is wonderful with even though we had to do 3 trial runs I knew he would be the one who would know what I wanted plus with me changing my mind every 5 mins who could blame him. One thing I didnt care for was it was hard to get a hold of him. I freaked out like any bride would when you dont hear from your hair dresser to comfirm everything until the day before the wedding.When he finally called me back I was back at ease. and the day off he ran abit late but that was ok since I too was running behind and aleast he called to tell me. Over all he did an amazing job on my hair and he such a sweet fun guy I would give him a higher score if he was better at contacting his clients back.

David Bridal's- wedding dress #1-A+
I went to alot bridal stores but kept coming back to them the had my size to try on and the right price for my budget and alot fo beautiful too.and I still love my dress!! they were all very helpful and great to work with.oh my dress was an oleg cassini crl277

Regal Row, Sinath Jerome for wedding dress #2-A+
not only my big sister but she made and my second dress and all of my bride maids dresses.The poor girl put up with me lol she not only  lived far away and was able to make dresses just buthaving the girls give them thier measurements over the phoneor  e-mail..She is amazing and im so happy she wanted to help me with my wedding.

Mens WearHouse- A-
Great tux great service the only reason they got A- was because they should have had everyone try all  the vest and stuff because of of the groomsman vest didnt fit him by then it was too late but luckly one of the groomsman happen to have a buttonair  to fix the problem. but everyone else was fine.

Honeymoon- Carambola Resort St Croix A+
Beautiful!!Believe we did not want to leave this resort was lovely you really didnt have to go anywhere they had just what we needed from beautiful beaches and wonderful restuarant and a  beautiful over view room yummy food. The people there were sweet as can be even the locals were nice.a really nice man at our hotel bought us a drink on our first day there and then we met up with a really sweet couple ended up having dinner with them and thier friend the gift shop lady guided us into town and 2 sweet man bought our lunch before we head to the airport...I could just live there and hang out on the hammock on the beach!!sipping my virgin Pina Colada.

Ok I think I got everyone I hope that help Now im Hoping to hang out at the bump.TTC#1

Re: Back with REVIEW few pics candid

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards