Florida-West Coast
Options

Experience with St. Pete Women's club

I am trying to make a list of possible venues, and this one looked promising online. Any experience? Recommendations?

Re: Experience with St. Pete Women's club

• Options
    rmjones6rmjones6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we toured there, its nice and inexpensive. 

no parking lot, all street parking. 
  • Options
    boderoeboderoe member
    edited December 2011
    We just booking for April 21st, 2012. We loved it and booked right on the spot. They are very flexible and you can design the whole place as to what you have in mind. IE: move any furniture in the house to where you desire.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've have a few friends who were married there. It's a nice venue for pictures and they give you a lot of freedom. The only down side I saw was parking.
    image 110 Invited
    image 76 Are Ready to Party! image 34 Are Missing Out image0 Need to Respond
    RSVP Date: February 21

March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Rings image
    Mine imageHis My Wedding Blog(Updated Daily) Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the help.

Boderoe what do you all plan to do to address the parking issue?

Thank you!
  • Options
    boderoeboderoe member
    edited December 2011
    Sorry for the late response. 
    With the parking, you can park on the street. There is a fairly long raod on both sides of the building that people can park on. and since it is residental, there is not alot of heavy traffic. The way I look at it, is that not everyone will be driving there car. IE: 2 to 3 people per car. So, making for less cars to park. There is also a lot of parking area behind the building along the water that you can park but... I am having the city block this off for me( its owed by the city) and having my ceromony here. Its right along the water and a great place to have it. 

Hope that helps. If you need more help my email is klwall24@gmail.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards