Florida-West Coast
Options

Emergency Kit

I am starting to put together an emergency kit and I wanted to know what your must have's are in the kit or what you plan on putting in your own!

TIA!

Re: Emergency Kit

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Emergency Kit?! LOL I so did not have one of those. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ajk25ajk25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You didn't have anything in case your dress got dirty or the bustle didn't work right?
  • Options
    blseveranceblseverance member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bridesmaid made me one that she gave me at my shower a few weekends ago.. Here's the list of what she put in mine.

Tampons
    Tylenol
    Immodium AD
    Safety Pins
    A small sewing kit
    Tide to go pen
    clear nail polish
    gummy bears
    band aids
    alcohol wipes
    tissues
    mints
    floss
    hand sanitizer

Hope this helps! I LOVED mine :O)  You can also google ideas if you want or need different things!
  • Options
    ajk25ajk25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What does the clear nail polish help with again?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Panty hose rip!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also, having done these for brides int the past, I've put in Sharpies, SCotch tape, stickie notes, tiny alcohol bottles, mouthwash, plastic baggies, moisturizer, hair ties, bobby pins...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    mitchsbridemitchsbride member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll add emery board.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_emergency-kit?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:62Discussion:4e7a31c4-4e29-4642-865e-ce5cfa8a14ddPost:37a10e40-c3d9-4944-956a-97270559025f">Re: Emergency Kit</a>:
    [QUOTE]You didn't have anything in case your dress got dirty or the bustle didn't work right?
    Posted by ajk25[/QUOTE]

haha no, not an official kit. I did have extra lip gloss and body spray but that was it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The only thing we ended up using from the kit I put together was double stick tape. Get the ones specifically for clothing. I got mine in the underwear department at Walmart.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards