Florida-West Coast
Options

For Sale - Z Gallerie vases

I have 13 vases for sale that I bought from Z Gallerie for $14.95 each. These vases are new and unused, with the price tags still on. They are no longer available in stores. From the website (when it was available): "We’ve taken two flat pieces of glass and silkscreened a fabulous traditional chandelier on both." The vases are rectangular and approximate measurements are: 9.5" x 3" x 10.5" tall. Asking 1/2 of what I paid - $7.50 per vase, or best offer.  For local pickup in the Tampa area only. 

Re: For Sale - Z Gallerie vases

• Options
    poodle2010poodle2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Price reduction:  $5 per vase

• Options
    kelseyalarkinkelseyalarkin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you not willing to ship these vases?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would gladly ship if buyer pays shipping costs and agrees that I cannot be responsible for any damage during shipping.  A lot of the vases are either in individual boxes or heavy duty bubble wrap.  I live in Florida and they were originally shipped to me from a store in California and there was no damage from that shipping.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great - I would be more than happy to pay shipping fees depending on the cost of it. I wasn't sure if you could calculate what it would cost to ship those so that I could see what the total cost would be. Thanks so much!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your zip code?  Give me 24 hours and I will go get an estimate after work this evening and get back to you tomorrow.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was wondering if you had gotten a shipping cost figured out yet? Don't want to rush you, but just curious.

Thanks!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry!  I had a virus in my personal email and was dealing with that yesterday.  Ugh.  It looks like shipping would be at least $50 via post office.  I took the vases in tubs (not the acutal packaging, like a box, that I would ship them in) and had them weighed and got an estimate.  Just to give you an idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards