Florida-West Coast
Options

budget venues?

hi ladies. i just got engaged about a month ago and want to start shopping around. anyone know of venues on a budget in the bay area? outdoors, museums, gardens anything different and unique?? i am all ears. or if anyone knows a nice place that includes everything or close to everything! thanks :

Re: budget venues?

• Options
    I really like the Davis Island Garden Club that was my dream venue before deciding on a destination wedding :)))
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    yes that price is gorgeous. however a bit above my price range :
  • Options
    I couldnt find a garden or museum that was under $4,000 just to rent space, not including catering, tent, etc. I am having my outdoor ceremony and outdoor reception at Tampa Palms Golf and Country Club. You have to use their catering, which is the restaurant (which i have ate at and is delish), and the min to use the space is $4,000, which depending on the size of the wedding will be easy to match by uses their catering!
    Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    try the Ybor garden museum
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Can we make this a sticky lol

Try Safety Harbor...consider a breakfast or lunch wedding to cut costs.... St Pete Rec cent/ Clearwater Rec center, Starlite, mirror lake lyceum
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    We're using the Mirror Lake Lyceum it's absolutely gorgeous and in my opinion budget friendly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Also try The St. Petersburg Lion's Club. They have a private beach, they are renovating it and making it VERY bride friendly and ALL of the money goes towards training seeing eye dogs and eye glasses for the needy.

You can rent the place and you have it from 8am until midnight.   You can also bring in your own caterers, self cater AND bring in your own alcohol with a $99.00 liability insurance that you buy online. 

We are getting married there next April.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards