Florida-West Coast
Options

Sunset Entertainment

GRRR.....i have not had a real "panicky" moment with any of my vendors until now.  We have called them twice to touch base with them (have not heard a word from them since we signed a contract in JANUARY!) and NOTHING.  Not word, haven't heard fromthe Dj at all.  After 2 phone calls and emails.  Now i am starting to get a little nervous.  Any fellow knotties worked with them before or heard of them?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sunset Entertainment

• Options
    edited December 2011
    oh sorry to hear that - hope you get in touch with them soon.
    updated: 8/23 the wedding plan 60 in the mailimage 42 Bags are packedimage 18 Missing the funimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Blah!  I hate that!  I'm sure it's probably fine, but if people need to communicate - ESPECIALLY those who work in the wedding industry!  These are the kinds of things that can turn a blushing bride into a Bridezilla! :-/

Sorry Tara!

Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    cmeyer3946cmeyer3946 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_sunset-entertainment?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:62Discussion:6476a084-dacf-411b-af3b-21df1a756e43Post:23c5d902-a4f0-4b6b-85df-17aadc86297e">Re: Sunset Entertainment</a>:
    [QUOTE]Blah!  I hate that!  I'm sure it's probably fine, but if people need to communicate - ESPECIALLY those who work in the wedding industry!  These are the kinds of things that can turn a blushing bride into a Bridezilla! :-/ Sorry Tara!
    Posted by Bre2Be[/QUOTE]

No kidding!  If people just responded with the answers we want, then there would be no problems!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards