Florida-West Coast
Options

Think I might have a venue

My fiance and I went and visited a few venues today:  Clearwater Rec Center, the Clearwater Sailing Center, and the St. Pt. Beach Rec Center.   I really think we are going to go witht the St. Pete Beach Rec Center, the room was nicer and I liked the outdoor area the best.
Photobucket Me:36 DH: 34 TTC since 02/2012, not preventing since 2010. Me: testing came back good. DH: dx: MIF low count/motility. RE recommends IVF with ICSI. Update: DH just diagnosed with severe Crohn's disease, so any IF treatment is on hold :(

Re: Think I might have a venue

• Options
    jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's always a relief when you find the venue you want.  Congrats!
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yay for you! What a relief!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    mitchsbridemitchsbride member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you look at Isla del Sol?  We looked at a bunch of places and we're pretty sure we liked this the best.  The ballroom has a beautiful wall of windows to watch the sunset and a nice beach where we can take pictures.  We just need to meet with the banquet manager to go over cost.

Do you mind sharing price info on the St. Pete Beach Rec Center?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're doing the SPBREC too for our June 2012 AHR!

It's around 1500 for 6 hours but we're doing 2000 for 8 hours
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    mitchsbridemitchsbride member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for that info!  Then you can bring in your own food and alcohol?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes with that fee you can bring in your own caterer with or without liquor.  I have looked at Isla Del Sol just on the internet and it looks great, however I have emailed them twice for info and I still have not heard anything from them.  So I checked thier reviews on weddingwire and that turned me off completely!  The new person in charge seems very rude and unprofessional.  I would rather go with a place that I know I will love and for  a reasonable cost!
    Photobucket Me:36 DH: 34 TTC since 02/2012, not preventing since 2010. Me: testing came back good. DH: dx: MIF low count/motility. RE recommends IVF with ICSI. Update: DH just diagnosed with severe Crohn's disease, so any IF treatment is on hold :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards