Florida-West Coast
Options

I have no ring!!!

I had nothing but problems with my engagement ring - ive had it replaced twice and Saturday the center diamond fell out...how embarrassing... today i took it back to zales and we got a refund... but now i'm sad and have no ring.... what to do! Any store recommendations.....

Re: I have no ring!!!

• Options
    Oh wow! I'm so sorry to hear! I really love Kays. H bought my engagement ring on a cruise and my diamond fell out and Kays fixed it for me. We also bought my wedding ring there. I ordered the wrong size ring and less than 2 weeks before the wedding they resized it for me and had it back to me a few days prior. Really great customer service and always very nice when I get my rings cleaned. Good luck!
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • Options
    My FI got mine at Ackerman's. We have a friend who works there, but FI still did his research and visit a few jewelers but ultimately went with Ackerman's. It was too big, I brought it in Saturday and it was resized and ready to pick up in 2 hours. While we were there I had to see the matching band, loved it, and we weren't prepared to buy it (not only money, but I didn't want it laying around the house for a yr) so we made a deposit on it and they are keeping it in there safe. Peace of mind knowing I have the matching set, its ordered, we can pay it off, and its safe in their safe =)

They also offer free sizing, prong repair, cleaning, and dipping (not sure of the technical name, but whatever it is that 'refreshes' the gold every yr) for life.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    International Diamond Center:  http://shopidc.com/

We went to the Clearwater Location and met an older saleswoman Charlene, who was wonderful.  She wasn't pushy at all, which was what we found at the mall stores, etc.  IDC is a wholesaler, so I'm wearing a $7K ring that we got for $3500 (1.01 carat diamond solitaire) 
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I second the International diamond center. My e ring is from there and it is really  nice
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm a little late to the comment party, but I had a wonderful experience and got a gorgeous ring from David at Diamonds Direct in St. Pete. Amazing place and people.
  • Options
    I GOT A NEW RING! - WE WENT TO DETROIT LAST WEEKEND ( SO HE COULD MEET MY FAMILY) AND HE PICKED OUT A NEW RING - WITH THE HELP OF MY FAVORITE COUSIN.... AND ITS MORE CARTS THAN THE 1ST ONE! SO HOW COULD I COMPLAIN.... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards