Florida-West Coast

QOTD 10/20

If you had your bridal shower already, how was it? Was it themed? If you have not had it do you know anything going on for it?

Bonus: How are you liking the weather today?

Mine is in January and my MOH was squealing with excitment last night that she got the place secured no doubt for it and it's going to be a blast...she is doing a 50's housewife theme of some sorts.

I took the puppy outside for a walk and it was nice...last night was so windy I was regretting not wearing pants and a sweater lol
Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker

Re: QOTD 10/20

• jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my bridal shower at Fort Desoto beach in a pavillion. We did a summer theme with fresh flowers and fruity drinks. It was so pretty, but we had it in the middle of August and it was HOT!! It was such a good time and I got so many presents! I felt very spoliled :)

Oh my gosh I LOVE this weather! I'm so happy it finally cooled down. We just bought a house with a pool so hopefully it will warm up for a few days so I can use it lol!
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I had my shower at CBD's Southside and it was amazing.  It wasn't themed, but my girls did an amazing job putting everything together.

The weather today is amazing!  I wish this weather would have come a little sooner, but I'm glad to have it now.  Hopefully it sticks around.
  • DianaL616DianaL616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No bridal shower plans yet but I am loving this weather! It makes me smile!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    No bridal shower plans for me yet either. But  I still have a year (as of today!) to go. I have never been to one that has a theme though.

I love the weather during the day but I do get cold at night. I am a true Floridian, born and raised. But I will take it over the 90+.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in Chicago where we are so lucky to have some sunny days before the freeze sets in soon. Can't wait to get married in FL in Feb!

My soon-to-be mother in law is throwing my bridal shower in Iowa (where my fi is from) the week before Christmas. I think it's so sweet she wants to do this. My own family in NJ would never think to do this for me, and it's so wonderful to be thought of and made to feel special by my new family! I can't wait to have a true Midwestern bridal shower!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards