Florida-West Coast
Options

Unity Candle Holder

Ok, I'm tryng to figure out which one I like better. I can use a gift card for one of them, which will mean I will only have to pay about half the price. However, I like the style of the other one a little bit better. Help me choose!

A

B

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Unity Candle Holder

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm partial to A...and it would be a nice keepsake to use to display your unity candles in your home on a shelf or mantle. But they're both lovely!
  • Options
    ufsweetiebearufsweetiebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the concept of A -- it's one piece -- UNITY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Agreed.  I like A, but they are both nice.  I wouldn't spend a whole lot of time or money on it since it will only be the focus for about a minute. :)
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aw, I'm the odd duck.  I like B.  It looks antique-y and very elegant.  BUt i do like A, I think either ones are a good choice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like B...only because it is different.  U normally always see the one piece I really like the idea of them being 3 individual pieces. 

HTH!!!
    On March 13, 2010 I reaffirmed the LOVE that I have for the MOST important man in my LIFE! And now it is Happily ever after...forever!!!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just purchased B! it goes more with the style of the wedding. Thanks for your help Smile
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nice!  We have 3 separate pieces for our unity set and with a vintage theme we are using antique pieces.  Love the uniqueness and I think you could reuse them in your home after since it doesn't look like just a unity candle piece and has more versatility.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards