Florida-West Coast

St. Petersburg Womans Club ( Picture Heavy)

I just did the walk around for my venue to figure out how I'm going to decorate. I took a bunch of pictures and thought they would be helpful for anyone considering this venue.It's a beautiful place but theres not alot of pictures online that are really helpful.` Enjoy

The cars wont be there for the wedding. you can have the city block this area off. so at the end of the walkway will be where the alter will rest.  A.K.Awhere we are getting married.

the front.

Some of the side of the building. along the waterside.

Different angle of the yard.

Behind the building.

A really bad pic of the ballroom that leads into the tiled area. The tiled area is where were having our Buffet. The kitchen is off on the lft hand side.

Ceiling in the ballroom.

Another angle of the enterance area.

Women's Bathroom

Room next to Women's Bathroom for Getting ready.
 There is a very large floor to ceiling Mirror in here as well that I didnt get a picture of. But I do believe it will be very helfull in he getting ready process :)
 Upstairs where men's bathroom is there is also this room and another for the men to get ready here.

looking from the stairs down into the Enterance

Looking down into the ballroom The small stage can be pushed in for more room. Or you can set the head table up on it. Im not sure whatwere doing yet.

The arch that they have here for your use. The reason they have it out is that they were setting up for a weding. It is typically in a closet.

Outside where Were having our cocktail hour. they have a Tiki Bar that is usually where the arch is in the picture.

This is the beginning of the walkway  That I plann on using to walk down the ailse. I was going to use the grass but I found a pair of shoes that I just know I wont be able to walk in the grass in. Plus I want to use a Aisle runner. and the ailse runner will fit perfectly down this walkway.

I hope this helped. If you have any questions you can email me at willandkara@gmail.com As Im not sure How to use the whole PM thing on here. or just leave a comment below and Ill check back here.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: St. Petersburg Womans Club ( Picture Heavy)

• M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for this! How much was the veue retal and what was included?
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • boderoeboderoe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it came to $1400 for 9 hours. It includes all the tables, they have 60in tables and 6ft and 8ft rectaglular tables. In addition they have 3 bar table top tables and 2 "bars" ( one is a tiki and another is a simple white bar) 

They also have a full kitchen which includes warmers for your food. They also have a bridal arch that you can use and decorate however you prefer. And there are brides that have left decorations from there events that you can use as well. 

JoAnne is super helpful. Ive probably been there 4 times now to look and plan along with showing people the venue and shes always there to answer my questions. Part of the fee also includes a on site manager that helps set up the wedding site. His names Adam.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dawn&brentdawn&brent member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married here in Jan.

I love Joanne. She is just super, and is all about working with the bride and groom.

Part of the $1400 fee is a $300 security deposit

We are hoping to be able to get married outside, and then have the reception inside. Of course, with our wedding being in Jan, the weather will play a big part. the good thing about getting married here, is that you aren't locked into a certain way, Joanne and Adam are fine with you changing your mind right up until the day before, just as long as Adam had time to set things up.

It really is a lovely place.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards