Florida-West Coast
Options

QOTD

What is your favorite thing about your job?

Re: QOTD

• Options
    bella3609bella3609 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like this...
    Do I have to pick one thing? OK, the people. I love what I do, but loving the people makes doing the work even better.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As a Career Counselor, my favorite thing is working with my students.  They keep me on my toes and make me feel like I am still in college sometimes. :) And the people I work with are amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in advertising (if you've ever seen Mad Men, I'm Peggy), and I get to touch some awesome clients. I'm wokring on ESPN and Disney right now, and yesterday I worked on two hospitals! 

I get to learn a million new things every day and push my boundaries and those of my team! It's hellish hours and stressful work sometimes, but I do love it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am an account executive at a display company. It is really exciting to see new promotions our clients will be running and putting out into stores. Right now are working on a huge Dior project.
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • Options
    blseveranceblseverance member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I teach 2nd grade... I do believe my favorite thing is what my students say.. They are so incredibly random.. In the middle of a math lesson today, one kid raises his hand and tells me, happy wedding this summer Ms. S!

:) 

Love my job!
  • Options
    teachermegsteachermegs member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like the others I work with. They make work fun.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am an RN in a recovery room.  I have to admit that I work with a really good group of people.  I also have some great patients that I take care, and seeing that we are making a difference in their lives by improving their health makes it all worth it for me.
    Photobucket Me:36 DH: 34 TTC since 02/2012, not preventing since 2010. Me: testing came back good. DH: dx: MIF low count/motility. RE recommends IVF with ICSI. Update: DH just diagnosed with severe Crohn's disease, so any IF treatment is on hold :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the relationships I build with my students, and the fun, outside of the classroom stuff that we do during the year.  I also work with some incredible people:)  AND let's nut forget -- summer vaca!
  • Options
    CHAN08CHAN08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love my job because I get to visit my fiance at work everyday :) He works in the same building!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm I just left a job I Was pretty much miserable at and start a new job Tuesday, I hope to have a better answer to this soon! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the people I work with and feel like my job is a great fit for my personality and abilities.  Most people can't say that they love their jobs, but I do!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont have one! I think I love that best :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards