Florida-West Coast
Options

QOTD Feb. 10th

What is on your weekend to-do list?

Re: QOTD Feb. 10th

• Options

I'll be running 13.1 miles on Sunday!  I'm kind of nervous.  My knee has been acting up so I don't feel as prepared as I should be.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    Today is my moms birthday so we will head to Tampa when FI gets home and order in some Pizza hut and I go ther a cake. I have to BUST MY BUTT this weekend because 1) I have some bridal party members and the DJ coming on over for dinner on the 17th so I need to find places to sit and not have my apt look like a wedding bomb exploded.
    2) Fire inspectors are coming next week (no date listed just the whole week) so I need to make sure they can access the sprinklers without boxes piled under them. Oh and figure out what to do with the dogs....

I guess I should get started now since I have a few hours. Now if my center pieces would finish putting themselves togeher I would be one happy camper lol
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    It's all my beauty appointments before the wedding! Facial, haircut, dye, highlight and -- if this is at all exciting -- the dentist! Then packing, practicing our dance and getting things straightened around here before we head down to FL on Thursday!!!! THURSDAY - wOW!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options

Nuh-thin.  :)

I plan to take the weekend off from wedding stuff.  We did a TON this week.  We deserve a break.

• Options
    Good luck Adamar!

I'm going to go to the gym and get a mani/pedi. Nothing too exciting going on here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards