Florida-West Coast

Siesta Key Florida....bachelorette

Hi all!

I haven't posted on the boards in forever...well since I got married:)  I was a Vegas board lady.  Anyway, my best friend is getting married in Siesta Key in May this year. 

I was just wondering if there are any cool pool bars or bars along the beach we can hangout at during the day.  We are looking for something fun on the beach.  Do any bars on the beach have their own little area of beach?  I would love if we could lay on the beach in lounge chairs and have waiters bring us drinks.  Are there even bars on the beach?  Lol If so, could you hop from bar to bar?  I'm thinking of a Billigians type place like in Cabo if anyone has ever been there.

I am at a loss since I have never been there and my internet search isn't giving me what I'm looking for.  Thanks for any ideas or suggestions you have!

Re: Siesta Key Florida....bachelorette

• To add to what LisaMat2011 said, there aren't many bars on the beach and there aren't even many hotels RIGHT on the beach because of the way the coastline of the beach is (you have to check it out on google maps to see what I mean), but most of the places on the beach are condos. Siesta Key Village is SO MUCH fun. I went on a girls trip there last year and there are hotels or condos you can rent (use homeaway.com to find a condo for a nightly rate) that are walking distance to the village. It's a long strip of fun bars and restaurants, kind of like key west. Here is a link to a little map of the strip to see the bars and restaurants (a lot of places have happy hour too!) http://www.simplysiestakey.com/VillageShopsMap.html The places I like to hop around to when I'm there are Daiquiri Deck, Gilligans, Siesta Key Oyster Bar, The Beach Club. 

When we went for our girls weekend, we stayed at Beachpoint Resort. It is this cute, quaint little detached rooms/suites hotel. We got a suite that had two rooms, bathroom, and kitchen and it was perfect! Even has cute porch swings on the deck and a bar area in the back. Check it out on trip advisor http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34636-d1085811-Reviews-Beachpoint_Resort-Siesta_Key_Florida.html

Let me know if you have any questions. Have fun!!!! :)
  • Thank you sooo much ladies!  As always...you rock!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards