Florida-West Coast

Impressions Photograhy or Nick Adams Photography

Has anyone ever used Impressions Photography (Ft. Myers) or Nick Adams Photography (Sanibel)?  Or know someone who has?  I like both, but I'm just looking to see if anyone has had any luck (or bad!) with them.

Re: Impressions Photograhy or Nick Adams Photography

• andreasrandreasr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes!  My friend got married in Feb. 2009 and she used Impressions Photography!  The pictures turned out amazing!  Also the ladies are great and easy to work with. I was in the wedding party and so I was able to talk to them more than others at the wedding. I am getting married next Feb and we are planning on using Impressions Photography.

I did also meet up with Nick Adams Photography at a wedding event.  They look really good.  I won a free hour of video with them at the wedding event so we get the best of both worlds with photos and videos.

I hope this helps!

Andrea
  • noraharpernoraharper member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked out Horatio from Studio Four Photography? he shot my sister's wedding in Englewood and is shooting mine in Boca Grande this October without traveling fees. I can't say enough good things about them, the photos are awesome and his personality is a lot of fun.

One important thing, however you select, make sure to get references!!

Good luck!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards