Florida-West Coast
Options

Even small checks feel good! (PIP)

I blinged out the bottom of my shoes!  It took a little longer than expected, but totally worth it IMO. 

Also, I found this amazing silver candelabra on clearance at TJ Maxx for $20 that I could not refuse!  I love it!  I'm going to put some sort of flower pom in the middle and votives on the arms I think...similar to the pic and also drape some crystals.  Just not sure where to put it....?

FI and I also went to Ikea today and LOADED up on the Tolsby double-sided frames to use for our table numbers and other misc. announcements at the wedding.  We now have 42 of these! LOL  I'm sure we won't use them all, but for $0.99 it's hard to beat.
TOLSBY Frame for 2 pictures white Width: 4 ¾ " Height: 8 ¼ " Picture, width: 4 " Picture, height: 6 "  Width: 12 cm Height: 21 cm Picture, width: 10 cm Picture, height: 15 cm

We also went to Old Time Pottery and bought 2 lined baskets to use for the bathrooms on sale for $1.99 each!  Now we have to get all the goodies to go inside.

Exactly 10 weeks to go!  Keep checkin' along...Smile
Brooke + Chavis
est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers

Re: Even small checks feel good! (PIP)

• Options
    babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY! That is so exciting... I am slowly getting all the little things together too.

It feels so good to get MORE stuff done!
  • Options
    Brandles17Brandles17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY congrats!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Website
    199image 155image 44image 0image
    RSVP by September 22, 2010
  • Options
    mego36mego36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! You got a lot done!  Good for you.  I love checking things ooff.  it feels so good.
    TTC #1 since 09/10
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    5/17/11 SA- count 38 mil, low motility, traces of white blood cells (2 weeks antibiotics)
    6/16/11 SA- count 23 mil, low motility, referred to urologist
    dx varicocele
    DH ultrasound
    6/27/11 SA- count 101 mil, 36% motility, 5% morphology
    IUI #1 50 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 7/27/11 & 7/28/11 = BFN
    IUI #2 100 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 8/25/11 & 8/26/11= BFN
    IVF #1(Ganirelix, Follistim, Menopur) ER 11/16/11,ET 11/21/11= BFP 11/29
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ktwishktwish member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hey Lady,

Congrats on getting so many things done this weekend!!!
    Sorry if I'm jumping the gun a little, but... I love the Tolsby frames and wanted to get some for my reception in March. If you're interested in selling a a few of yours after 10.10.10, just let me know! Or if you want to keep all 42, I understand :)

AND, I love your shoes too. How did you add the bling?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ktwish - Thanks!  I will definitely be looking to pass the frames on to another bride after our wedding.  I know a lot of ladies have talked about using them, so I figured it wouldn't be a problem getting rid of them.  If you want you can send me a PM with your contact info so I'll have it.  You might need to send me a friendly reminder closer to the wedding so I don't forget :-)

Also, I used this tutorial to bling the shoes.  It worked out really well.  I actually just ended up using nail glue since I had some on hand.  It dries super quick though!
    http://www.projectwedding.com/wedding-ideas/bridal-shoe-bling
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    tammyhector77tammyhector77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that is awesome. I love the shoes!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Christinab22Christinab22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your shoes are too cute!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cmeyer3946cmeyer3946 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay projects!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats - love all the DIY stuff and those frames are great!
    updated: 8/23 the wedding plan 60 in the mailimage 42 Bags are packedimage 18 Missing the funimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *LOVE* the shoes. If I can find the patience, I'm totally going to try that too. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards