Florida-West Coast

What are you doing this weekend?

Besides a random array of errands, I'm trying to figure out:
*order favors (from The Knot actually, I was surprised they were the best priced!)
*find a hair flower, rhinestone brooch, etc. Any ideas? I love etsy, but some pieces are overpriced and I really want to see it in person before I buy!
*Meeting a previous bride and buying all her milk glass! VERY excited about this great deal!
*Hitting up Michael's for some materials to start my brooch bouquet

How about you? What projects are you tackling?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What are you doing this weekend?

• edited December 2011
    I am working on my tissue paper pomander balls. HOPEFULLY looking for a hairpiece of some sort to wear. I reall have no idea what I want. And buying stamps and addressing invitations. Nothing too big :)
    Anniversary Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I will be packing to move...I move into a new apartment on Tuesday. Exciting but so stressful!!!! This will be the place FI and I will live once we are married which makes it even more exciting!!
  • teachermegsteachermegs member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Invites- That is my main objective
    But hanging with friends on Saturday and football on Sunday
  • mpgatormpgator member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SLEEPING!! It has been a rough work week. Relaxing is my big agenda item this weekend:)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going shopping...I haven't been in forever! Now that the wedding is over I have money to treat myself :P
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

120 invited image 57 are coming! image 11 can't make it image 52 are taking their time replying image RSVP Date October 8th

• edited December 2011
    Shopping for an outfit for my bridal shower which is next saturday.

Finalizing my flower proposal and sending in deposit.

Finalizing my transportation proposal.

Trying to relax before the holiday week!  Thanksgiving, Family dinners, 10 year high school reunion and my bridal shower....should be a busy week!
  • edited December 2011

WORKING! I only work 4 hours a day though, so it's not too bad. Homework and reading (surprise). I'm still far enough away from the wedding that I don't have to stress over that which is wonderful because I have enough to worry about.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tati316Tati316 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I work all weekend :(
    but we are sending out invitations (at least the first batch) on Monday so my free time was spent adressing and stuffing envelopes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards