Florida-West Coast
Options

100 days!

Where does the time go?!

I have 22 yards of damask fabric that's been sitting in my living room for over a month. Since it's a long weekend, I think I'm going to tackle the 6 extra table runners (thanks FI for adding more people...) and a tablecloth for the sweetheart table.

I received my envelopes back from the calligrapher! Now I have a billion envelopes to line.

FI put together our invitations last night while watching the basketball game (Go Magic!).  I'm waiting for my blacklight pen to arrive and then I'll add the RSVP card and they're done! Can't wait to show them off!

I need to get moving on this cake topper. 'Nuf said.

I'm sure there are a million other things I need to do. I can't believe we're so close!

Re: 100 days!

• Options
    cmeyer3946cmeyer3946 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's so exciting.  Just when I think I'm on top of everything, I realize I haven't even figured out things like invitations yet.  But there's always someone coming into town and staying, summer plans, ugh.  Then I get overwhelmed all over again.

Sounds like you've got just the little details left.  Good for you!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!  Time does fly doesn't it?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Time does fly! My advice is to get everything done as EARLY as possible. I waited till the last minute to do stuff and somethings didn't get done:-(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  My wedding is about a month after yours, and I know it's going to fly!  Summer does anyway, even when you're not planning a wedding!  It's exciting to get into all the details.  I bought damask fabric for table runners too!  I guess it's not a true damask, but my FMIL is making them for me.  She is wonderful.  I flew down to see her this past January and she made a mock table setup on her kitchen table to show me the centerpieces and different napkin folds, etc!  We are using yellow roses, but she got carnations just to get the effect.  What are your colors?  Do you have pictures of your tablescape?  I'd love to see it.  BTW, I love the black light pen idea.  Good luck with everything!
  • Options
    ufsweetiebearufsweetiebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Our colors are black, white, and apple green. Very similar to what you're going for! I don't have a pic of my tablescape but there's a pic in my bio of what we're doing. I'm not deviating very far from it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards