Florida-West Coast
Options

Little details left

So I guess I never introduced myself here but I am mostly a lurker and when I get stuck I know I can come in here for help! ha ha. My Fiance and I have been together for 5 years and are getting married April 8th, 2011 at the Rusty Pelican. we have pretty much everything done from venue to bridesmaid dresses and my own dress. Since I am starting my job in November I want to get everything done before I start working. I have cake, favors, gifts, hair/makeup, and linens left. So from all of the Rusty Pelican brides did you guys go over your cake budget? Which bakery was the best one? I have been getting the hint that everyone goes over their budget for cake. I really dont want to but i have a certain design that I really love. Also, I am having a hard time figuring out what to do for favors. I am from Brazil and would love to incorporate that somewhere in the wedding so I figured why not have chocolates from Brazil as favors but i can't find a container or box that I like to place them. where did everyone go to get their favors? The little details have proved to be a pain and I can't seem to make a decision! hahaha!! thank you for all of the help!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Little details left

• Options
    NicoleB331NicoleB331 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The little details can drive you insane, but you still have plenty of time to get things done. I can recommend a place to get your boxes. They have great prices and about every size imaginable. Shipping was quick and the quality was great. I ordered the natural color and dressed it up with ribbon and personalized stickers that I made. My boxes were used in my out of town guest bags to hold alligator ornaments and the rest are for left over wedding cake slices.

http://www.brpboxshop.com
    Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.-Voltaire image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Go with Laurie @ A Piece of Cake.  She's a preferred vendor at Rusty Pelican and her cakes are out of this world!

www.cakestampa.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards