Florida-West Coast
Options

Clearwater Jolley Trolley

HI!

I know I saw a good vendor review for this on the board and I am so glad that the knottie enjoyed the Jolley Trolley. :)

I know we want to use them for our wedding day transportation however, I need so guidance....

Should we get the open air trolley or the closed one with A/C...

I am getting married in March...so the weather SHOULD be nice, but I am trying to figure out how much wind comes into the Trolley when the windows are open...I would hate to spend a small fortune on my hair and then the wind whip it all our of shape...I know I know..then why get a trolley? LOL.  I guess I just think it looks really cute and I REALLY wanna sing the "clang clang clang went the trolley" song...

Thanks for the help!

Re: Clearwater Jolley Trolley

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hahahaha girl I'm in the same boat as you! I booked the open air one because we really just have a small trip to make (and I think they have like plastic things that come down to cover it??) and a small trip to take pictures... but I'm not sure! I've seen some pictures from weddings and they used the closed one. My wedding is in February so a/c is not really needed either!! Let me know what you pick!

And, what is this trolley song!?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Okay I am glad someone else is just as worried as me...my FI probably thinks I am a freak bc i worry about  EVERYTHING...

You have to rent the movie Meet Me in St. Louis starring Judy Garland!!!  It is actually a great movie for this time of year.  Another song from the movie is "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" My MOH and I used to watch this movie ALL the time as little girls and sing the trolley song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0odXnKhKBxQ

:)

Enjoy!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, I am not getting married until March 2012...so you might beat me to it!!!
  • Options
    Gorecbrie2011Gorecbrie2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using it too! Our wedding is on April 9th so we're crossing our fingers for good weather. They are super easy to work with, though. She reserved the open air one but said that weather permitting, they also will hold a closed in a/c one just in case. My fiance was the one working with them but I believe they said we can call a few days ahead to change it. 
    I'm excited - it looks like fun!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ladies, get the ac trolley!  i went with the open one thinking october would be fine and i was SOO wrong!  one of my biggest regrets.  we had the plastic all closed up on the ride to the church so we didnt get wind blown and it go so hot my pregnant MOH passed out during communion!

ps. they did a great job!  the driver was early and got us everywhere on time!  we got the Just Married sign in the back for a small fee.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards