Florida-West Coast
Options

??? Good Beach Locations???

Hello all,

My fiance and I are getting married in December and we're looking for a nice place on the beach to have the Ceremony & Reception. I've heard the Don Cesar is REALLY nice but it's definitely out of our budget. 

I googled this wedding video that took place at the Sandbar Restaurant and it looks nice and laid back.

Any suggestions???

Re: ??? Good Beach Locations???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Sandbar is great and books up quickly, we ended up at their sister restaurant down the island - BeachHouse Restaurant.  Great value and love being right on the beach.
    updated: 8/23 the wedding plan 60 in the mailimage 42 Bags are packedimage 18 Missing the funimage
  • Options
    teachermegsteachermegs member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the Sandbar in March! I love it and how eveything is in the sand.
  • Options
    cmeyer3946cmeyer3946 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Sandbar was booked for my date so I'm getting married at the Tradewinds Resort.  I would say the Sheraton Sand Key, Tradewinds, and Sirata are all on the same price length for outdoor services.  Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    rehbkm2wedrehbkm2wed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Sheraton Sand Key. They have a nice beach that is set-back a little from the water. It's gorgeous!!  Let me know if you need any more info!  :) 
  • Options
    Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the Sandbar..... whats even better, they include EVERYTHING and its very affordable! GL in your search.
  • Options
    Klee426Klee426 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Grand Plaza is right out by all of those resorts too.  My BFF just booked it and I'm doing most of her planning for her.  The views are AMAZING!!  I can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards