Florida-West Coast

Starting to hyperventilate a little

I have been working SO MUCH lately and have not had a single day off so I have not done too much wedding stuff. I work full time in sales, then I am a fitness instructor/personal trainer on the side which takes up my evenings and weekends (and taking on LOTS of classes to teach for the extra wedding money!!).

I was finally looknig at my wedding checklist with dates I am supposed to get things done and am a little behind. Big things sitting on my shoulders are: Suits for the groomsmen and our wedding bands (haven't even looked at either yet). Plus all the little things like making the placecards, getting guest books, etc etc. The wedding is getting so close!!

Anyone else feel overwhelmed?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Starting to hyperventilate a little

• edited December 2011

YES!  Since we hit the 4 month and below mark I have been feeling so behind!!!  The checklist has been neglected =(  I think what I am going to do is plan  a Saturday (put it in my outlook calendar and everything) and literally bang out everything that is past due or is coming up.  Do you have any sick days left =)  I am a total believer in mental health days for wellness!! hehe!

I am in the same boat though, work full time.  Getting my masters part time, transitioning into a new position at work, and I am trying to train for a 1/2 marathon....we should commiserate together!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I need to the same with planning 1 day to just sit down and bang it all out too. Now...to find a day to do it!

No sick days :o( I don't get any sick days at work- just vacation and personal days whcih I am saving for the wedding and honeymoon!! I've worked at my company for almost 3 years and amazginly have never used a sick day because I would rather use it for a vaction!

I guess alot of my 'overwhelming feelings' are that I feel like I am forgetting stuff I should/need to do. All the little jobs seem to be falling through the cracks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    So much to do and so little time- but all the major decisions are done- the rest is just details that I'm sure no one but I would notice.  Just have to keep breathing- but my stomach is in knots and I'm feeling ill all the time- hate having a nervous stomach
  • jessa1226jessa1226 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did things back wards I think?.... I have it all done but no location yet! 3 mo to go and no place to get married! yikes!
    I spent all day today looking and the day went by super fast and I didnt get anything done other then surf the web and nags for a place. Humph!
    May many of lifes Beauitful Blessings greet you each any every day and always remeber... Worry is like rocking in a rocking chair, it gives you something to do however it gets you nowhere. Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards