Florida-West Coast
Options

Dance Lessons

Okay, so last night we went to Arthur Murray for a free intro class.  It basically reaffirmed that FI and I need to work on our dance skills before trying it out in front of the crowd.  FI thinks I try to lead ... which I do... because he doesn't know what he is doing and doesn't lead me.  I digress...

So Arthur Murray only sells lessons in this three tier system - private, group and parties.  The problem - along with the steep price - is that we have 1 month till show down and I'm out of town 3 weeks in January for work.  Their lessons plans don't really work for my schedule!!!

We need private lessons like 5 of them.  Does anyone know anyone who does this? 

Thanks!

Re: Dance Lessons

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Simone Dance Studio...she is in Tampa and also has a studio Brandon but she is an amazing dancer and I do believe she does private lessons away from her studio as well.  Simone knows all styles of dance she is Brazilian but does speak english. My Hubbyand I  took dance lessons with her and we loved it!!  And she also is not the type that makes you sign a contract or anything like that you make an appt with her and you pay as you go.  As soon as you feel comfortable with the dance and you say you need no more lessons she is perfectly fine with it! 

GL
    On March 13, 2010 I reaffirmed the LOVE that I have for the MOST important man in my LIFE! And now it is Happily ever after...forever!!!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     I contacted :
    Easidance Ballroom, Inc.
    5111 Ehrlich Road, Suite 140
    Tampa, FL 33624
    Phone (813)908-3340

The owner is very nice and works with your scheudle if needed. The prices are alot cheaper than Arthur Murray. This is who I contacted for our dance lessons.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Simone just gave me this info since she doesn't teach what we want for our wedding dance.

Arlene 727-564-6847 (ballroom)\

I just wanted to add this to the thread since I don't have a pen and paper in front of me. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    O great I am so happy that she was able to help a little!  Good Luck!!! 
    On March 13, 2010 I reaffirmed the LOVE that I have for the MOST important man in my LIFE! And now it is Happily ever after...forever!!!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    jen812jen812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you don't have any luck w/ Arlene, call any dance school in your area.  If they can't help, they'll probably know someone who can.  Most will work w/ your schedule.  Have fun!
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards