Florida-West Coast

looking for ceremony/reception outside by water

Hello all!
I am looking for venues that do ceremony and reception, and I really want both outside, by water. If anyone has any ideas that isnt too expensive please help! looking from Sanibel up to New Point Richey looks like i might have about 125-150 people. maybe even an private homes on the beach that do weddings or any thing! :)budget for food and reception/ceremony site is around $8000 or less.
Thanks!!

Re: looking for ceremony/reception outside by water

• chescamchescam member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can do this at the davis island garden club or A la Carte in Tampa. A la Carte has an $8000 min for a Sunday Wedding. So if you're numbers are right, it may work  out for you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • kkmcnearkkmcnear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got married on the beach and had our reception in the tiki hut at the Gulf Drive Cafe and Tiki Hut on Anna Maria Island.  It was beautiful there!!
  • mitchsbridemitchsbride member
    edited December 2011
    Rusty Pelican is really nice - they're having an open house on September 20 at night if you want to see the venue.  I think it starts at 5:00 or 5:30 PM.
  • edited December 2011
    Resort at Marina Village, Cape Coral. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Or try Pink Shell Fort Myers Beach
  • edited December 2011
    My son and his FW are getting married at the Palm Pavillion.  BFF is getting married at Holiday Inn at Indian Rocks Beach (waterside).  We are doing ours in Port Richey at the Homestead Suites - 2 pools with a pergola in between that houses a rain wall!  Can't get much wetter than that! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also vote Rusty Pelican, but the reception is inside, but with a beautiful view of the water.
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • rmjones6rmjones6 member
    edited December 2011
    Check out Tampa Bay Watch
  • DianaL616DianaL616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_looking-ceremonyreception-outside-water?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:62Discussion:c0415b7d-a45f-495e-aa7a-05a97a95a304Post:a4fd83f2-1e90-48e9-adf6-d5cb994b54cb">Re: looking for ceremony/reception outside by water</a>:
    [QUOTE]Check out Tampa Bay Watch
    Posted by rmjones6[/QUOTE]

<div>I agree! I'm not sure what the price is but my friend's wedding was there and it was beautiful! </div>
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you all for the suggestions. I really appreciate it. I will definitely check them out!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards