Florida-West Coast

Affordable Photographer

Can anyone offer suggestions for an affordable (under $500) for my small beach wedding in May? Not looking for 1000's of pictures or albums, just looking for someone to photograph and would like edited photos on a disc so we can print at our leisure.

Re: Affordable Photographer

• try craigslist
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • I  have an amazing photographer but she is $700

This is what was included:

Includes:
    Full day documentary style photography-getting ready, portraits, ceremony, reception, guests, as well as all details like flowers, rings, shoes, dress, reception decor, etc.
    2 photographers to cover your wedding.

CD of all edited images
    $100 print credit
    Complimentary Engagement session
    Online gallery through my website to view, order, and share images with your family and friends.

If interested, let me know and I will send her info over.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi there!

She's going to call me tomorrow!  I honestly cannot stop looking at her work!  She is perfect and everything we're looking for!  I can't wait to share my ideas with her and book her to scratch that off of my list!  HUGE THANKS for the referral!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_affordable-photographer-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:62Discussion:c49e8777-7a19-476e-82c6-f7d53b9b7e7ePost:3bdca3eb-3d61-40b0-ba50-55da197f16fe">Re: Affordable Photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]I  have an amazing photographer but she is $700 This is what was included: Includes: Full day documentary style photography-getting ready, portraits, ceremony, reception, guests, as well as all details like flowers, rings, shoes, dress, reception decor, etc. 2 photographers to cover your wedding. CD of all edited images $100 print credit Complimentary Engagement session Online gallery through my website to view, order, and share images with your family and friends. If interested, let me know and I will send her info over.
    Posted by Lechillura[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That makes me so happy to hear that!! 

Weddings are so expensive so she is finally a vendor who doesn't gouge!! Let me know what you think after you talk to her :)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_affordable-photographer-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:62Discussion:c49e8777-7a19-476e-82c6-f7d53b9b7e7ePost:ea6d8ee6-f0dc-43e4-8e7d-f05f7b70604a">Re: Affordable Photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi there! She's going to call me tomorrow!  I honestly cannot stop looking at her work!  She is perfect and everything we're looking for!  I can't wait to share my ideas with her and book her to scratch that off of my list!  HUGE THANKS for the referral! In Response to Re: Affordable Photographer :
    Posted by RumDiary[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Please email me info on this Photographer please!
    Thanks so much!
    Judy

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_affordable-photographer-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:62Discussion:c49e8777-7a19-476e-82c6-f7d53b9b7e7ePost:3bdca3eb-3d61-40b0-ba50-55da197f16fe">Re: Affordable Photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]I  have an amazing photographer but she is $700 This is what was included: Includes: Full day documentary style photography-getting ready, portraits, ceremony, reception, guests, as well as all details like flowers, rings, shoes, dress, reception decor, etc. 2 photographers to cover your wedding. CD of all edited images $100 print credit Complimentary Engagement session Online gallery through my website to view, order, and share images with your family and friends. If interested, let me know and I will send her info over.
  • Hi!
    I've been looking for a place to have my reception (only) but it seems all that pops up in the web is all these expensive palces like the Marriott and etc...I'm realy bummed out and I'm getting married on June 22, 2013. Does anyone know of a nice place in Tampa I can rent out and have my people do everything? I am open to all suggestions.
    Thanks
    Judy
  • Most of the Civic clubs will rent their space out.  Also try the Tampa Women's Club.  Several bridges have posts about Tampa venues.

Try posting in the West Coast forum (I think you accidentally posted here).

Good luck! 

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_affordable-photographer-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:62Discussion:c49e8777-7a19-476e-82c6-f7d53b9b7e7ePost:83f1d338-0315-43c6-9dea-27b024c9a9b9">Affordable venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I've been looking for a place to have my reception (only) but it seems all that pops up in the web is all these expensive palces like the Marriott and etc...I'm realy bummed out and I'm getting married on June 22, 2013. Does anyone know of a nice place in Tampa I can rent out and have my people do everything? I am open to all suggestions. Thanks Judy
    Posted by Jtejada1974[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I talked to Lori, the photographer and we're good to go! My date has been set!

She had many suggestions for me, listened to my ideas, and shared a few of her own.  Because we're not doing engagement photos, she suggested we do a family session instead.  I really am excited to meet her and I couldn't be more thankful! 

You're the 'picture' perfect (get it?) budget angel Lechillura!  Thank you a million times!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Can I please get that photographers name? She sounds perfect! Thanks!
  • Could you also send me her information? Thanks so much!
  • If you still need a photographer, you also can check out www.gulfsidemedia.com

they offer all kinds of different packages
  • edited February 2013
    Can you please send me that photographers info? She sounds amazing! Thanks so much!                                                                                                                                                                                                                

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_affordable-photographer-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:62Discussion:c49e8777-7a19-476e-82c6-f7d53b9b7e7ePost:3bdca3eb-3d61-40b0-ba50-55da197f16fe">Re: Affordable Photographer</a>:
  • In the future if your looking for a Photographer......and the one that you were speaking of is booked....I highly recommed Lasting Impressions.

Contact her at lastingimpressions@live.com

Tell her Mrs Chapham referred.

By the way, you can't beat her prices, professionalisml, quality and editing....

Thanks
  • <div>Can I have her Info please?</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_affordable-photographer-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:62Discussion:c49e8777-7a19-476e-82c6-f7d53b9b7e7ePost:3bdca3eb-3d61-40b0-ba50-55da197f16fe">Re: Affordable Photographer</a>:</div>[QUOTE]I  have an amazing photographer but she is $700 This is what was included: Includes: Full day documentary style photography-getting ready, portraits, ceremony, reception, guests, as well as all details like flowers, rings, shoes, dress, reception decor, etc. 2 photographers to cover your wedding. CD of all edited images $100 print credit Complimentary Engagement session Online gallery through my website to view, order, and share images with your family and friends. If interested, let me know and I will send her info over.
  • May I have the information to this photographer too please. Thank so much

• Would love to have the contact info for this photographer. Thanks!
    I  have an amazing photographer but she is $700

Includes:
    Full day documentary style photography-getting ready, portraits, ceremony, reception, guests, as well as all details like flowers, rings, shoes, dress, reception decor, etc.

CD of all edited images
    $100 print credit
    Online gallery through my website to view, order, and share images with your family and friends.

• Lechillura i sent you a PM I would like the photographers info too please

• I would also love the contact info for this photographer, please.  Thanks, ladies!

• Could you please send me her information? :) Thank you.! :)
  • lbbelbbe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Could I get this photographers info as well please?? Thank you! :)
  • Can you tell me who you used? Thanks!!!
  • my photographer gave me a special because I booked her thru eventective... $500! She is awesome!!

www.photographybystephenie.com
  • Would someone send me the info for this photographer as well?

Thanks!
  • Would you be able to give me the info as well?? Thank you stacia
  • Could I also get the information as well?
    I  have an amazing photographer but she is $700

Includes:

CD of all edited images
    $100 print credit

• I was hoping I could possibly get this photographers information also!  It looks like she is a hot item on this dicussion board! Hope she is still reasonable!
  • My sister used photographybystephenie.com I know she offers small ceremony packages for around $500 if that helps anyone...
  • Could I have the photographer information if it's still available please? Thanks
  • I am also interested in this photographer's information if you have it available! TIA :) 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello,
    Can you send my her information as well?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards