Florida-West Coast

Wedding Day Emergency Kit Checklist

Click this to enlarge! We talked about what to put in an emegency kit before (I never made one!). This is cute.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wedding Day Emergency Kit Checklist

• teachermegsteachermegs member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't make one either and I don't remember needing anything. That is a cute idea.
  • ShakeUpTampaShakeUpTampa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am already working on mine that MOH is in charge of because with my luck I will need something like crackers to stuff in my one BM's face if she forgets to eat, a thread or button will pop and grams will rush to the rescue if we have a kit, oh and mine will certainly have my prescriptions too lol
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very cute! I am sending to my MOH right now :)
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • USFMicheleUSFMichele member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm making one, but I'm like a boy scout and ALWAYS have one when I go anywhere...  I hear a lot that they didn't need one, but you just never know what could happen. 
    and in that case, I just want it there for peace of mind. 
    .: Michele :.

"I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love." AND I FOUND IT!!! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HF2011HF2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Wow I really need to plan more!  An emergency kit, such good idea!  Thanks for sharing :)

• I'm getting married in 4 days and I'm putting mine together now. They have pre-set up ones but they are expensive and I like to have certain things in mine (certain pain meds, band-aids, etc). Thanks for the tips! I forgot some things and this was very helpful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards