Florida-West Coast

Hair Stylist Recommendation - Anna Maria Island/Sarasota/St. Pete

Hi,

I am getting married in May on Anna Maria Island. I have a friend that is going to do my make-up, but I still need someone for hair. My hair is very flat, heavy, and lifeless, so I need a super expert to be able to pull off something great with my hair! I'm open to going to a salon or having someone come to the house. I need them to be somewhat inexpensive though. We are on a pretty tight budget for the wedding. I have 3 bridesmaids that will probably need to have their hair done too. Any recommendations???

Re: Hair Stylist Recommendation - Anna Maria Island/Sarasota/St. Pete

• Darlastafford.com -- she's the bomb!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I'm using Michele Renee (who has stylists at difference levels for various budgets & they travel to you). I think her website is: www.michelereneehairandmakeup.com
    And, there are reviews for them on WeddingWire.

Good luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I personally didn't like my experience with Michele Renee, but they do have a lot of good reviews. I used Michelle Galletto with Platinum Salon. She will come to you. I have very flat,thin hair and she did amazing extensions and I had lots of volumn! If you want her phone number let me know :)
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • Yes please, jc, give me her number. Darla hasn't gotten back with me, so I'm not sure if she is available. Michelle Renee is too expensive for me. Thanks!
  • I had Marcie from Kylelnn Weddings. She was great. I don't their prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards