Florida-West Coast

Vendor Reviews

A little late on doing this but oh well... this is for a Fort De Soto Beach Wedding/St Pete Beach Reception (Photog for reception services the general Tampa area)

Ceremony - Suncoast Weddings (A) - I had a great experiece with them. They were very helpful and answered all of my questions. I had a beautiful ceremony (more than what I had pictured). I had a spot picked out facing the ocean that I really liked - but when you have a beach wedding remember there are tourist and they don't care about moving for your set up, so they had to move the location a bit (same area) I was terrified when I was told this but shocked when I saw it - I had water on each side - it was even better than my spot. Everything came together perfect so I was really happy about it.

Reception- I used St Pete Beach Banquet Room (A-). Its owned my Silas Dent Stake House's owner. Its in a small shopping center across from the beach (don't overlook it b/c of the location). The owner is great and willing to work with you. The food was reallly good, everybody loved the food. The inside location was decorated nicely and I made my own centerpieces (though she has tons of stuff to make them for you too). It was the perfect spot for my reception and the price can't be beat.. They include everything but a photographer. You will have a few choices to pick from for the cake thats included - go with Di's Delights. They have a pool of DJ's they pick from. That was the only thing that got me - my DJ was really nice but he did not play the songs I wanted him to play from the playlist. I would just make sure you stay ontop of that. Otherwise it was great.

Di's Delights (A+) - I chose her for my cake, which was included in my reception package. Her cakes are really good and come out wonderful. She did a great job replicating a cake I liked that had fading colors. The cakes also taste really good and she has tons of options. I would definetly use her for your cake.

Photographer (Ceremony Provided (B) / Reception - Scites Photography (A+) - The one for my wedding ceremony was included and was very nice. My wedding photos from them came out wonderfully, they are your standard/typical wedding shots. I used a different photographer for my reception as no photographer was included for that. After seeing my reception photos I would say had I known he took such great/creative photos I would have used him for my ceremony (yes you can do this and I believe the ceremony company will deduct that out of the price as well). I used Scites Photograhy after seeing a review on here that he was affordable and took great photos. HIs website had some cool shots and the pricing was good so I went with him. That was a great choice. He took some creative photos and did a great job at capturing the moment. I was very pleased with the shots, quality and service I received. I have also seen some of his ceremony shots from his website and he really does a great job. He also has great customer service  so I would highly recommended him. He seems to work in the general Tampa area and the beach areas.

Hair and make-up was done by my best friend, flowers/centerpieces were done by my family/friends and I.

I hope this helps some of you!

Re: Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards