Florida-West Coast
Options

What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

Hey Ladies, 

What's everyone doing to ring in the New Year?  I will be going to  party at my BESTIEE'S house:)
On March 13, 2010 I reaffirmed the LOVE that I have for the MOST important man in my LIFE! And now it is Happily ever after...forever!!!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ahh, sadly getting ready to end my trip tp beautiful SW FL and go back to the bitter cold of the NE!  Hope you have a good time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ufsweetiebearufsweetiebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, it's supposed to snow here in Ohio so FI and I will be staying in, making dinner, and popping a bottle of champagne at midnight.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One of FI's groomsmen and his wife will be in town and we are going to a concert.
  • Options
    dogluver315dogluver315 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our second party of wedding week.  We're doing a rib bbq party at our house for our bridal party and their families.  Fi borrowed this huge 6 foot smoker from a friend doing up ribs galore and lots of party trays (I wasn't about to be cooking all day in the kitchen 2 days before my wedding). 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will probably be in bed sick....FI may go to our friends house for a guitar hero/new years eve party and I'll go pick him up later
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards