Florida-West Coast

Clearwater Beach Hotels

Hey gals,

FI and I blocked rooms at the Holiday Inn on CWB and we're probably going to do a block a Shephards. Do you guys reccomend any other hotels in the area? Sandpearl is out of the range we are looking for.

TIA
577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary

Re: Clearwater Beach Hotels

• jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Shephards! The hotel rooms are so nice too!  I've also stayed at the Best Western on Clearwater beach and they seem reasonably priced and the rooms are nice.
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    We did a block at Quality Inn on the Beach! Right next to Shephard's and was cheaper when we got married.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Krystal did Quality require a room guarantee? They have been mighty unproffesional with me
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I think our room was free if we had 10 rooms booked and we didn't have a problem getting that... they even comped us a free night for the groomsmen room because our 'honeymoon suite' wasn't the one we wanted so we got a different room but got more money off our total. They were cool with us but took a while to hunt down and work with.

And... I had to be hauled to the room in a luggage cart that night and they were nice. So, I recommend them... lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards