Florida-West Coast

Sand Petal Weddings??

Hello Ladies!!! Wanted to see if anyone has used or heard anything about Sand Petal Weddings??  Thanks Smile

Re: Sand Petal Weddings??

• edited December 2011
    I haven't used them, but many brides on here have, and a good friend of mine used them from Boston. She was VERY happy with her wedding and was excited to recommend them to me.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I have heard of them, but I am not using them. I went with another company. But I have seen other posts on here with people mentioning them.
  • aross23aross23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married April 2012 and I am using them. So far they have been great! Lmk if you have any questions! :)
  • kkmcnearkkmcnear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Sand Petal Weddings for our wedding on 6/21/11 and they were FABULOUS and worth every penny!!!

We just got back from our honeymoon, so I haven't had time to do a vendor review post yet.  I will do that this week and provide more details.

I would highly recommend them!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!! I actually made an appointement to meet with them in a few weeks (we are heading down from Jacksonville!!) I really like their websites and the pictures look great so its awesome to hear from brides who used them and love them!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards