Florida-West Coast
Options

Ceremony Musicians

Looking for some recs on ceremony musicians.

Would like a solo acoustic guitarist? Or maybe a quartet that includes an acoustic guitar.

Also, would like a musical group that is willing to learn new stuff if the chosen music isn't already a part of their library.

Thanks fellow knotties!
Keep on knottin' in the free world!

Re: Ceremony Musicians

• Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    www.weddingwire.com has a lot of goof reccomendations with reviews
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    We used Mojo Dragonfly.  They played the guitar and flute for the ceremony, and then the whole band played the reception.  They're not really a traditional wedding band, but they were awesome and everyone loved them.  I don't think they have a website, but you should be able to find them on Facebook.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    We used the Matt Winter Band (website is mattwinterband.com/weddings) and they were AWESOME.  Matt did solo acoustic guitar for the ceremony, then the 3 piece band did the reception.  They learned two new songs for us and were great to work with. 
    I would check out weddingwire.com and also gigmasters.com for additional recommendations - I think gigmasters is where I found Matt in the first pace.
    Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards