Florida-West Coast

Advice needed - Travis Brogen Video

Hello Ladies,

I got married on 12/31/11 and had Brogen Productions do my video. In the contract he promised the video no more than 2-4 months after the wedding. Last time I talked to him, he said it would definitely be delivered at the 4 month mark, no later. However, it's now been over 4 months and I've tried calling and emailing him, but no response. I tried again today and now his voicemail is full. I don't really know what to do! We paid $1300 for our video and all we have is a 4 minute highlight accessable on his Vimeo channel.

So far I've been pretty cordial in the emails and in the message, becuase I don't want to get a crappy video. But, I feel like we paid a lot of money and to not even get a response is a little ridiculous. Plus, it's been a while and we really want our video!! Any advice???
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Advice needed - Travis Brogen Video

• M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    If it is past the contracted time, then he is in default. It's time to send him an email that is firm , not nice. explain your frustration and report him to the better business bearau. I would also inform him that you will be reviewing his service on several major sites and do that. If he does not respond soon I'm pretty sure you can take him to small claims court or civil court over the matter.

Sorry this is happening to you
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Thanks for your response! My husband emailed him and left wall messages on all his social network pages, demanding a phone call with an explanation. He emailed us last night saying that he is really far behind and ours is the next video he will edit. I feel like my video is being held hostage and all I really want are the DVD's that we paid for!

Hopefully we'll get them soon. I will definitely be reviewing his services on The Knot vendor section....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Review him on weddingwire.com also!

If he has a studio or address where you can find him, I'd suggest driving there and talking to him face-to-face!
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I concur with Coralb, Im glad you got some response
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards