New York
Options

I just registered...

...for a Dyson vacuum.  I feel kind of weird about it because it's so expensive, but I've been doing some research and everyone says they're amazing.  And vacuuming always sucks b/c I feel like mine is about to break.  Who knows if anyone will get it or not, but maybe someone will (or a few someones put together).  Or maybe I'll feel like buying one with our completion discount later.  Or maybe not and there'll be no harm done.
Anniversary

Re: I just registered...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats awesome. We registered for some pretty expensive stuff too. Joshs dads family actually all went in on most of our kitchen stuff b/c there were no big items left for them to split. So hey, ya never know!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Happily9Happily9 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Don't feel bad...I have one on mine too!  I am sick of my crappy one!

• Options
    raes19raes19 member
    edited December 2011
    I was tempted, but decided there are a few things I would rather have that are on the higher priced side. I might add it a couple of days before the wedding to use a completion discount if I get the other items of my registry.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't feel guilty. We have too long-haired pets and the value of a good vacuum can't be overrated! I would love a dyson. Sometimes I just want to take the vacuum straight to our dog.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Happily9Happily9 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_just-registered?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:01209ba6-3774-4cbf-a50b-989c99c49630Post:a20ccbe7-b52f-443f-985c-e0d7b09ddeca">Re: I just registered...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't feel guilty. We have too long-haired pets and the value of a good vacuum can't be overrated! I would love a dyson. <strong>Sometimes I just want to take the vacuum straight to our dog.
    </strong>Posted by whereismymind32[/QU

Hmmm....wonder if that would work....LOL!!!
  • Options
    sbolger17sbolger17 member
    edited December 2011
    Haha.  Thanks for your votes of confidence, ladies!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_just-registered?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:01209ba6-3774-4cbf-a50b-989c99c49630Post:80dea64b-04ec-4c96-bcc3-75b2f506bd2f">Re: I just registered...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I just registered... : [QUOTE]Don't feel guilty. We have too long-haired pets and the value of a good vacuum can't be overrated! I would love a dyson. Sometimes I just want to take the vacuum straight to our dog. Posted by whereismymind32[/QU <strong>Hmmm....wonder if that would work....LOL!!!
    </strong>Posted by ktobin0519[/QUOTE]

I actually used to have a Golden Retriever (she was a little nutty) who LOVED the vaccuum cleaner.  I would put the long handle attachment on and she would roll oevr so I could vaccuum her belly.  It was hilarious!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Happily9Happily9 member
    edited December 2011

Monica that is hilarious!!!  My dog loves her belly being rubbed....but there is no way she will let me near her with a vacuum! 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol... she was a little strange.  Terrified of flashlights... like trembling, shaking terrified (whether they were turned on or not).... but loved the vaccuum.  Weirdo.  lol
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My dog is terrified of the vacuum! I turn it on he goes running then sneaks back to bark at it. I wish he'd let me vaccuum his furry little ass!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards