New York
Options

**kkzolo**

Would you mind re-posting your first-hand experience w/ KC.... just re-name him "impeccable professional" or something and put a note so that people can PM you for his real name.... since apparently, your first-hand experience was not welcome by certain banned members.... I think it's important that other brides are warned, but I guess we have to do it (gag) cautiously....

Thanks so much!!! 
Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: **kkzolo**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh that is so annoying! I haven't been involved with any trashing mine was an actual experience..... And it took me forever to write haha
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_kkzolo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:02bcfde7-83ef-4e1b-881a-fa4bd0966238Post:d8c41f75-39b1-47b9-b709-ebeb1cdd1235">Re: **kkzolo**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ugh that is so annoying! <strong>I haven't been involved with any trashing mine was an actual experience</strong>..... And it took me forever to write haha
    Posted by kkozlo2[/QUOTE]

We know. This person is just going crazy b/c they started some BS about this DJ and for whatever reason cant see that she single handedly ruined his reputation.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards