New York
Options

hair/makeup

Does anyone know of someone that will travel to Genesee Grande do hair and makeup in the Syracuse area that reasonably priced?  TIA

image180 Invited
image120 Accepted
image53 Declined
image7 Undecided
RSVP Date: July 16, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: hair/makeup

• Options
    I'm using Alicia Wazen from Industry Salon for makeup, she is travelling to Manlius for me and she has some of the most reasonable prices I've found for airbrush makeup. Check out her website (click).

As far as hair goes, there are a lot of stylists that will travel to you. I'm using a friend of a friend. Good luck with everything.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The best I found was Syracuse Makeup Artistry (Riki Lebied), but she was out of my budget. I went with Miel Beauty out of Ithaca. She only charges a travel fee beyond 45 miles. Sara Lovell out of Rochester is also very good and not too expensive.

There are also a lot of hair stylists who travel. Make sure you get their travel fee upfront, because it can really effect their overall price. I'm using The Brides Hairstylist (Meredith Towsand) again, out of Ithaca.

I found weddingwire to be really helpful for finding local vendors. I like how you can read their reviews.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards