New York

Wedding Update Wednesday

Any news to share?
------------------------------------

My invitations came in!  I haven't seen them yet though as they came to my mother's house.  She said they look great and she's mailing me one (she'll be addressing them all, so the rest will stay with her).

I also got the flower girl dress over the weekend while I was in TN visiting my flower girl (my niece).  It's very classic and super-cute!  Originally, I had an idea that I would have her in an ivory dress with a blue sash made of the same material as the bridesmaid's dresses, but the dress looked better with the ivory sash it comes with, so I'll just have her wear a blue hair ribbon or something to tie it together.

I also typed up and formatted ceremony programs last week as well as a DIY map to our post-wedding brunch (it took forever to make!).
Anniversary

Re: Wedding Update Wednesday

• edited December 2011
    I have no updates besides adding things to my DIY list! I found this stamp and decided I HAVE to have it for my wedding. I see many hours of inky fingers in my future...

http://bios.weddingbee.com/pics/105592/cocktail_coasters.PNG
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Happily9Happily9 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Only one accomplishment this week for me...I am almost finished making our DIY drink stirs...*thanks to Kara for the inspiration*
  • sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_wedding-update-wednesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:0d5848c0-0fd2-4860-a8df-02793646716ePost:c320a960-ffb9-4e0d-b5d1-b9ff3d745008">Re: Wedding Update Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have no updates besides adding things to my DIY list! I found this stamp and decided I HAVE to have it for my wedding. I see many hours of inky fingers in my future... <a href="http://bios.weddingbee.com/pics/105592/cocktail_coasters.PNG" rel='nofollow'>http://bios.weddingbee.com/pics/105592/cocktail_coasters.PNG</a>
    Posted by whereismymind32[/QUOTE]

Cute!  Love the mason jar.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We had our cake appt. with Lori at Bagels and Cakes/Club 86 in Geneva (I highly recommend!) It's going to be sooo inexpensive and delicious. I grew up with her cake, but had never tried all the flavors, and she sent me home with a dozen to taste with my family.. we ended up picking our favorite - the white with strawberry cream yum.
    We also LOVED her chocolate with canolli filling, which I had never tasted before, and decided to go with that for our second flavor.
    I am considering getting her red velvet for the rehearsal dinner, as it will be my aunt and brother's birthday and they both love it!

Photobucket
    image 169 Made the cut!
    image 137 Are ready to party! image29 Are missing out! image 3 Are making me crazy!
  • edited December 2011
    Picked out invitations and ordered the paper (yikes!  I know this probably should have been done weeks ago), my friend is making them.  My hair piece came in the other day (if you guys remember from a previous post, I was torn between bleached peacock feathers, or regular, or wearing a veil.  I got the bleached peacock).  Blocked rooms at a hotel for guests (I was freaking out because there's some race the weekend of the wedding and many of the hotels are already booked)!  My mom is on her way as I type, and we're going to order the favor tags for my bridal shower from Vista Print...again cutting it close!  I gotta get my butt moving!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rsfan23rsfan23 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got the brochures in for my welcome bags in a heavy box. That's it..

I promise this weekend I'll spend on WR items.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In a word... everything.  Wink
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board