New York
Options

photographer

Hi Girls!!I need help! I am starting to realize that Syracuse is an expensive place to get married. Can anyone help me with a photographer... preferably under 1200. Thank you so much!

Re: photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    go to the upstate NY board, no one is on here for some reason...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know their prices but Crystal Herry and her associate Stacy Peffley are AMAZING.  Stacy did my engagment photos....they're great.  it's crystalherryphotography.com
  • Options
    anastasia80anastasia80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely check out Ferry Huang Photography.  I know he travels for weddings.  Check out his website:http://www.ferryhuangphotography.comI don't know what he charges, but I think it's under 1200. Just do an inquiry.Good luck!
  • Options
    ssimmon4ssimmon4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    T&B Photography is AWESOME!!! And they cost about half of anyone else!  They always have two photographers at the location as well!Email me at ssimmon4@twcny.rr.com and I'll give you the phone number!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Finch photography is awesome! also if your really on a budget and your willing to DIY it you could hire a student or intern and then just put an album together yourself...my sister is a photo student and I know she's always looking for work...just make sure u preview the work first of course...good luck!
    Sarah BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards