Ohio-Cincinnati

paragon salon downtown

I'm looking for a salon in the downtown area (i'll be getting ready at the millenium hotel) that would do hair and makeup. Paragon is the only one i found in the downtown area. Has anyone used them?

Re: paragon salon downtown

• edited December 2011
    I haven't used them, but am going to use them! There are 10 of us going there to get our hair done. The girl who coordinates it all is very nice and organized. She said all the girls will be done in less than an hour! I can let you know after the wedding :)
  • lrtrauthlrtrauth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nancy Borin is the best,... been going there for years and she is doing all my girls hair and myself on my wedding day!! Coming to my house bright and early.
  • edited December 2011
    They weren't my "regular" salon, but I used Beth Hall there to do my bpic hair, and it turned out great.  I would definitely recommend, at least for hair.Also, do you NEED to get ready at a salon?  Why not have your stylist and MUA come to you at the hotel? 
  • edited December 2011
    I've never been to the one downtown, but I go to the one on the westside regularly to get my hair cut and highlighted and they have always done a good job.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • bbohacbbohac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for all the replies! I'm trying to find a place to go to because I dont know how many if any of my BMs will be getting their hair and makeup done and it seems like most of the ones that come to you have a minimum of girls required.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards