New York

Syracuse Vendor Review

We were married on June 12th and what an amazing wedding week we had. Most brides come out feeling maybe a bit let down by some of their vendors...not us. We had the most amazing day, no stress, and perfect vendors for what we were looking for!

Wedding dress- Spy baby Bridal the store itself didnt impress me but Marie (the owner) was great

Alterations- Ann Stevens- She was great and even held my dress for months for me because we live in Colorado and didnt really have a place to store my dress. The bustle did break half way through the reception but Im sure thats because my dancing feet were crazy!

Reception- The Hotel Syracuse Ballroom- Amy Prebble is OUTSTANDING, I cant say enough positive words about how amazing she was!!

Catering- Pascales- The food was great, they even did special gluten free for one guest.

Lighting- The Events Company- We didnt use them for anything other than lighting because they are pretty pricey. The lighting was fabulous though.

Flowers- Arnolds Florist- They were very good, they did mock ups and sent them to us via e-mail, had very reasonable prices, and let us order bulk to keep the cost even lower.

Cake- Pascales- It was amazing, I however never tasted it other than the cake cutting bite but we got rave reviews. It was beautiful I know that.

Once I figure out how to post pics I will get some up here. Happy Planning Ladies!!

Re: Syracuse Vendor Review

• edited December 2011
    I forgot Music

Stylez Entertainment was our DJ-Brian is out of this world! He has so much class and energy that the dance floor was on fire the whole time!

Steve Morgan Band was our band! They were fabulous and having both a band and a dj was SO WORTH IT!! They worked amazingly together and it gave us a bit of both worlds!!
  • edited December 2011
    Who did you use for a photographer?

By the way, thank you for sharing your reviews... a huge help!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having mine at The Hotel Syracuse grand ballroom... Amy is the best!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards