New York

Complete the Sentence

I plan to watch/not watch the Royal Wedding tomorrow because...
Anniversary

Re: Complete the Sentence

• edited December 2011
    Absolutely not.
    1.  My sleep is very important to me
    2.  I work and have clinical tomorrow (see #1 again)
    3.  We will be bombarded w/ pictures and video clips of it all over TV for the next 6 months
    4.  I never really get into that type of stuff anyways.  My own life is pretty cool.... I don't obsess over celebrities' lives.
    5.  If, by chance, I did see something that looks like it would be awesome to use for my own wedding, it's too late in the game for me to make any changes (not to mention the fact that whatever it is would cost a bazillion dollars anyways)
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I plan to watch the Royal Wedding because it's not too often that the most celebrated family in England has a wedding and not every day that someone becomes a princess.  And I think it's cool that my mom did the same thing 30 years ago.

BUT if you had told me a year ago that I would be getting up at 5am to watch this, I would have thought you were crazy!  How much changes in a year....
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    No chance

1) I dont sarcrifice sleep for anyone other than Josh
    2) I dont idolize celebrities
    3) Its just another rich biitch born into money and marrying into more money. She doesnt do anything other than be waited on hand and foot and it makes me sick.
    4) I have no respect for a woman who cant plan her own wedding.
    5) A wedding is supposed to be a ceremony of your love to share with those closest to you. This chick doesnt even know a quarter of people who are coming and certainly wont have any contact with most of them ever again...and the public thats involved? Biitch please. Youre marrying into money, I dont find you important and us as a public arent special enough to you to be sticking our nose in your royal money grubbin

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I will watch the wedding, from my DVR at some later point in the weekend when mindless entertainment is called for.  Really I just want to see what her dress looks like :)

AND my mom wants to see it, I love her enough to clog up my DVR
    Sept 2012 Siggy:Bridesmaids' Dresses
    Bari Jay 911 in Raspberry
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rsfan23rsfan23 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I plan on watching the DVR of it, I'm not getting up early to watch it.
    I just want to see her dress and the flowers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sure I'll be seeing it plastered all over the media all weekend, so I don't plan on giving up my sleep to watch it.  However, when I get up at 6:15 I'll turn on the tv to see if I can catch a glimpse of the dress.  If it's completely over, I guess I'll google it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Happily9Happily9 member
    edited December 2011

I'm with the PP....If I see it, I see it...If not..oh well! 

• Happily9Happily9 member
    edited December 2011
    Ok two words...NOT impressed!
  • sbolger17sbolger17 member
    edited December 2011
    Really??  I LOVED it.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards