New York

FFF

OK, so it's only Monday...

I flame my boss for giving me tons of work!!  The last thing I want to do 12 days before my wedding is a lot of work stuff!  I want to be Knotting and reading blogs!  :-)
Anniversary

Re: FFF

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_fff-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:2d3f5a3a-49ba-4f2e-89ab-55b8f8a9c4b7Post:b29d6372-1f94-47e3-b958-b7ba28a50495">FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]OK, so it's only Monday... Posted by sbolger17[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. Nice. Last Friday I had the most random month old thread show up at the top of my list for no reason (happn to anyone else?!) and I thought it happened again b/c its not Friday! But give me a sec and Ill totally play along.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I flame people who use marriage as a way to solve social problems.  In my world, it's about half a step up from getting knocked up for extra food stamps or using abortions for birth control.

Speaking for abortions for bc... I met someone who joked about having 17 abortions.  seven-freaking-teen.  It took every ounce of self control to not punch her in her over-active babymaker.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_fff-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:2d3f5a3a-49ba-4f2e-89ab-55b8f8a9c4b7Post:2121757d-6190-48f3-92db-4a35ab924ea7">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE] Speaking for abortions for bc... I met someone who joked about having 17 abortions.  seven-freaking-teen.  It took every ounce of self control to not punch her in her over-active babymaker.
    Posted by kevinandmonica2011[/QUOTE]

As in made a joke of having them? Or joked about it but didnt actually do it? I mean, not condoning it either way but if she made a joke out of actually having 17...thats where I throw self-control out the window and beat her til no man wants her.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_fff-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:2d3f5a3a-49ba-4f2e-89ab-55b8f8a9c4b7Post:e73026a2-20f5-4e53-8aa2-efd0457d1fcd">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : As in made a joke of having them? Or joked about it but didnt actually do it? I mean, not condoning it either way but if she made a joke out of actually having 17...thats where I throw self-control out the window and beat her til no man wants her.
    Posted by DondadaTimes2[/QUOTE]

<u>Had</u> them.  All of them.  See now if I were the doctor performing number... I dunno... 6 or 7 or 12 or seven-freaking-teen... I would probably have to make some sort of "oopsie"... and slash her uterus into a bazillion pieces.  I can't believe I didn't knock her block off.  I just left the room instead.  bleh.  I mentally ripped her to shreds, though.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Argggg what doctor did not try to give her some BC the first.. IDK... 3 times around!?!? And as much as I hate it... as MUCH as I hate this idea... at least that's 17 children who will not grow up with a parent who obviously doesn't want them. 17 less mouths for public assistance to feed. I HATE to put it that way, I really do, but I think of the welfare of the possible children; if a person actually goes through with aborting their pregnancy, then it's clear they don't want children and thus shouldn't have them anyway.
    Photobucket
  • MelissaC315MelissaC315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_fff-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:2d3f5a3a-49ba-4f2e-89ab-55b8f8a9c4b7Post:b601c195-68a1-4cff-b65f-a417756ac2e2">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Had them.  All of them.  See now if I were the doctor performing number... I dunno... 6 or 7 or 12 or seven-freaking-teen... I <strong>would probably have to make some sort of "oopsie"... and slash her uterus into a bazillion pieces</strong>.  I can't believe I didn't knock her block off.  I just left the room instead.  bleh.  I mentally ripped her to shreds, though.
    Posted by kevinandmonica2011[/QUOTE]

bahaha I literally laughed out loud at my desk. Very gross yet very necessary in her situation.
  • edited December 2011
    Lorna, I was thinking the same thing. At least there aren't seventeen homeless children suffering from bad choices. On the other hand, there should have been serious intervention after the first one. It's sad no matter how you look at it.

I'm curious, how old was this individual!?!
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    See, my brilliant idea is completely communist and would never fly with anyone, but I think that girls should be implanted with an IUD when they reach puberty and can only have it removed after undergoing a psych evaluation and showing proof of income. And since Bridgett started the hashtag thing on that other crazy thread... #didijustsaythatoutloud #sorryimnotsorry
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_fff-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:2d3f5a3a-49ba-4f2e-89ab-55b8f8a9c4b7Post:9052e931-4aa7-4703-87f9-86159b70aad3">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]See, my brilliant idea is completely communist and would never fly with anyone, but<strong> I think that girls should be implanted with an IUD when they reach puberty and can only have it removed after undergoing a psych evaluation and showing proof of income.</strong> And since Bridgett started the hashtag thing on that other crazy thread... #didijustsaythatoutloud #sorryimnotsorry
    Posted by lornarose07[/QUOTE]

#genius

Haha Ive been saying forever that there needs to be some sort of on/off switch that only a set of professionals can decide to switch.

• edited December 2011
    I flame my feet for not getting used to the heels Ive been wearing, I flame my bladder for being so small, and I flame the both of them for working together to drive me insane!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards