New York
Options

I got the interview!!!!

The job I had the phone interview with called me back and said they want a face to face interview on Tuesday!!!!!

Ive been having the WORST time at work today, this couldnt come at a better time!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: I got the interview!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yaaaay!!!!  Congrats!!!    I think some celebratory drinks are in order after Zumba.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_got-interview?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:32e79378-3127-4862-983d-78466251dd89Post:4858229a-4c6c-4b8f-92d4-96d19505e266">Re: I got the interview!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yaaaay!!!!  Congrats!!!    I think some celebratory drinks are in order after Zumba.
    Posted by kevinandmonica2011[/QUOTE]

You bet your dancin hiney they are!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • Options
    raes19raes19 member
    edited December 2011
    Woo congrats and good luck on the interview!
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Happily9Happily9 member
    edited December 2011

Congrats and good luck!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! That's awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CD2011CD2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_got-interview?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:32e79378-3127-4862-983d-78466251dd89Post:4858229a-4c6c-4b8f-92d4-96d19505e266">Re: I got the interview!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yaaaay!!!!  Congrats!!!    I think some celebratory drinks are in order after Zumba.
    Posted by kevinandmonica2011[/QUOTE]

Where do you ladies do zumba? I've been saying for over a year I was going to start going. Used to have an Aspen membership, but classes were not at convenient times or were PACKED. I need to get my butt in ASAP to shape up for this wedding but I'm too chicken!!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We go to Dancing Kats in Shoppingtown Mall.  Class is tonight at 5:15 if you're up for it.  They have another class at 6:30.
    (5:15 and 6:30 week nights, 9am on Saturdays)
    Check out www.dancingkats.com/dewitt
    Online Garage Sale
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So, Im hoping I can still go :/ but the damn race left my feet covered in blisters. It hurts like all holy hell! But Im slowly walking more trying to prepare them. Haha

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OH! So how about at the race last night a family friend who works at SU, and also holds a pretty respectable position (and is a referance of mine) introduced me to a woman who took his old position....and is the woman Im interviewing with Tuesday. Oh man.

All I could think was "Im sweating from head to toe and dressed in my gym clothes. Thanks" But trying to think it looks good that I was involved. Cripes!

• Options
    sbolger17sbolger17 member
    edited December 2011
    Aww, I'm sure that'll be fine.  You obviously have good school and community spirit!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bridgett-  #1.  Your "wimp" is showing.  Cover that crap up.  lol  You better make it to class tonight!!!!
    #2.  I think the "good that I was involved" thing is pretty on point!  Hopefully you didn't smell too bad and made a good impression!!  lol.  Good luck!
    Online Garage Sale
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. If you promse a drink afterward Ill suck it up...incentive. Haha
    2. It was a quick "Hi, nice to meet you" and we both turned around. I think she was a little put off like I was. Oh well.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    1.  yes
    2.  on the flip side, you saw her all stinky and sweaty too.
    Online Garage Sale
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha true story. Im not too worried. I just want the damn job!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards