New York

Wedding ceremony

Hi everyone! I'm trying to figure out what ceremony we should do for a fall wedding. The only ones I'm seen is the sand unity and the unity candle. Does anyone have any other ideas? I heard about a pretzel one but I haven't been able to find too much information on it. I would love some suggestions. Thanks!

Re: Wedding ceremony

• edited December 2011
    If you are into wine, check out wine ceremonies...
    the bride and groom each have a small or 1/2 carraffe... the groom has red wine and the bride has white (sweeter wines work better for this one).  One the table, there is a larger empty carraffe (which you can have engraved if you want at a place like Things Remembered... this is pretty cool because when it is empty, you can't really see the engraving, but when you fill it together, the inscription really pops... it's beautiful!).  The bride and groom each pour their wine into the large carraffe and it makes a blush colored wine... this can be used at your reception for toasts!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • emilytgremilytgr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow what a great idea! Thank you so much! We are actually getting married at a winery so it should work perfectly!!  I'm definitely going to look online for more info on this idea.Thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    I thought it was pretty unique as well.  We are not sure if we will use it ourselves, but did love the idea.  Glad to share it with you.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards