New York

Flame Free Friday!

I flame the rain- again! Quit being so dreary outside!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Flame Free Friday!

• sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I flame the Hanky Panky website for being ridiculously slow!
    Anniversary
  • raes19raes19 member
    edited December 2011
    I flame our former insurance broker for screwing up a bunch of members's accounts before she left, and now the rest of us are trying to fix all of the problems.

I also flame my keyboard for being all wonky and making it take twice as long for me to type everything.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • sbolger17sbolger17 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_flame-friday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:3c9cdf57-0338-4902-ac71-4e05a30d60e8Post:692b1fe9-939a-445f-8638-9b767ffc3333">Flame Free Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame the rain- again! Quit being so dreary outside!
    Posted by whereismymind32[/QUOTE]

Just saw that you've got one year to go -- congrats!!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I flame anyone who is an a$$hole for no reason to people who work in customer service.  I'm not stupid, but when you mumble what you want, chances are I didn't hear you correctly.  You have to repeat yourself.  BIG DEAL, don't be a jerk about it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I also flame subfinder for calling me REPEATEDLY.  IT'S FRIDAY!!  There's no school on Monday.  Leave. Me. Alone.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_flame-friday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:3c9cdf57-0338-4902-ac71-4e05a30d60e8Post:9fe91fbc-2f10-478f-9bdc-f17c81abf071">Re: Flame Free Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Flame Free Friday! : Just saw that you've got one year to go -- congrats!!
    Posted by sbolger17[/QUOTE]

Thanks for noticing! I'm basically going to be Monica one year from now since I'm getting married at Glenora too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rsfan23rsfan23 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I flame the driver yesterday who was on my tail then when I moved over, he went a normal speed until he found another driver and tailed that driver continually up the Thruway! Come on!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards