New York
Options

Videographers?!?

Is anyone using one?
What are you doing to record your ceremony?
Are you recording your ceremony?

What are you paying?

We are getting married in under four months and really weren't going to have a video, but not we are sort of think we may want one. 
Advice?!?
221 Invited image
185 Ready to Rock! image
36 Party Poopers image
0 Can't find the mailbox image

Re: Videographers?!?

• Options
    oxj7822oxj7822 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    We didn't hire a videographer, but a friend of my husband owns a production company and he shot our ceremony as a gift. We watched it once. Its great, but I am not as emotionslly attachet to it as mu album. Not sure why, I go through my album all the time. I guess pictures were more important for us. But everyone is different and you have to figure out how much value you put on video vs. pictures. Best of luck with your wedding!
  • Options
    I wasn't going to have a videographer but am so glad we did.  Though our pictures are great there are just some things (in my opinion) that get missed with pictures and being able to relive the day with our video has been amazing.  I've seen a lot of brides on these boards who regret not having one.  We hired AJ Ingoglia who was so sweet and his work is truly amazing.  He's based in NY (and books fast) and his packages start at 1500.  He was one of the best investments we made for our wedding.  AJ put this trailer together just before we left on our honeymoon: http://vimeo.com/30344680. Good luck.
  • Options
    Thanks girls!
    221 Invited image
    185 Ready to Rock! image
    36 Party Poopers image
    0 Can't find the mailbox image
  • Options
    My fiance and I are looking to hire a student videographer from Ithaca College, and I think thats the best way for us, since we dont really need one but it would be great to capture all the things that the photographers are not thinking or not quick enough to capture.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards