New York
Options

Not sure how I feel about.... (NWR)

Turning 30 tomorrow!!!!

It has kind of hit me harder than I thought it would! I mean, my 20's were a series of high's and low's. 24-26 sucked big time. I went through an awful breakup at 24 and took me years to get over which included needing to find out who I was and grow as an individual.

Ever since 27, life has been just getting better and better. I know who I am, lost the weight I gained at 24, I have my degrees and career, I'm getting married in 4 months (eek!), yada yada life is great..buuuuut there's just something about turning 30.

Have any other ladies here experienced this? I'm sure it's not THAT big of a deal, but I can't shake the "you're 30, time to step it up with responsibilities!" thing.

Thanks for listening!

image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Not sure how I feel about.... (NWR)

• Options
    Happy Birthday!!
  • Options
    Thank you!!!

Monica, that's exactly it! It just seems to be a lot of chapters closing/opening at once. But on the bright side, I like having birthdays cause the alternative is not so great.

:-)
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Happy birthday!!  I know how you feel -- my 30th is coming up on the 17th.

I'm actually not that freaked out; I think turning 29 was actually worse for me because I was already thinking about 30.  :-)  I feel like I should be more grown up, but at least I have a hubby I love!!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards