New York
Options

Its Fridaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Start your flame-ing!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Its Fridaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got nothin.... besides HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I flame trying to schedule my weekend! 

Going to NYC again to see FI but I have a lot of friends that live there and I'm trying to see friends too.  I offered up 2 particular times where we can hang out and no one can do those 2 times and now they are all trying to find alternative times.  NO!  I love my friends and I miss them, but I am coming to visit FI, not work around friends' schedules!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I flame my sister for being slow about giving me pictures of my dress! We went dress shopping in Pittsburgh and I picked one out, which I'm super excited about, but she took all the pictures and hasn't sent any to me yet! I'm thisclose to going by myself to a shop around here and taking new pictures!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I flame myself for getting tounge-tied in a phone interview. Come on bridgett! She asked you what you do in your position...you only do like 3 damn things. Stop freakin studdering over it! Christ Almighty!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • Options
    raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I flame the damn AC in this office. When the thermostat is set at 72, why are you staying on when it is only 66 in here?
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    rsfan23rsfan23 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I flame the patient who called at like 4:50 and put me on conf call with the insurance carrier and I couldn't leave until 5:30...BOOO!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards